Re: Strange send-hook behavior

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 11:19:11AM -0700, William Yardley wrote:

> Dustin wrote to another mailing list I'm on about this, and I suggested
> he post here. I did find the below bug report / patch which seems to
> explain this.
>
> This has a description of a similar (identical?) problem and a patch
> which might work.

I will try that patch if necessary, but as I'll probably end up wanting
to do this on more than one machine, some of which I don't control, I
was hoping for a workaround with standard mutt.

> Dustin didn't mention it in his post, but I know that he knows it's
> documented, because he mentioned it. This shows up in the manual, though
> not in the muttrc(5) man page.

I thought I did, guess not.  I'm trying to get around the documented
behavior, not asking someone to read the mutt manual for me.  It was
reading the manual to figure out how to add a header with a send-hook
that prompted the question.  :-)

Dustin