Re: Threading forwarded messages

Gary -

Thanks for the regexp.  I'll probably start using that, and then modify Mutt to
not use its default fwd format.

However, I'm also interested in seeing Mutt put a "References:" header in
forwards which includes the original message id.  I can see how it might be
contrary to the rfcs to include an in-reply-to, but it seems legitimate to
include a reference to the original email's message-id.  After all, quite
frequently I get a message from person A, then the same message forwarded to me
by person B, because they didn't realize I'd already received the email.  A
reference here would be a great thing for threading.  Does anyone have ideas
where in the code to look to work on a patch for this?

Thanks -
Chip

--
====