Re: Any way to assign mutt timezone?

I'm sorry that I missed the earlier messages on this subject.

I didn't see the OS type listed, if its a unix type OS than
you can probably set the timezone via the /etc/TIMEZONE file
or its near equivelent. After that (and probably a reboot) you
may need to reset the date via the # date command.

---
   Brian R Cuttler                 brian.cuttler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx