Frustrating mutt address problem

had written earlier with what I thought might be a problem in ssmtp
and the way it relates to mutt.  Bottom line is that all mail is going
to a single address, no matter what I put in the To: field in mutt.

Either mutt or ssmtp is taking my username on my local box--which is
seth--and my ISP's domain name--which is ntelos.net--and it sends
every single e-mail to seth@xxxxxxxxxxx  Makes no difference what I
actually put in the To: field in mutt.

I am getting a "mailbox full" error for this person, and I have
determined that ssmtp is actually actually getting as far as my ISP's
server, because I tried sending a message to the same address with
kmail--and sure enough, I got the same "mailbox full" error.  So the
error message is indeed coming from the ISP's server and not from
ssmtp itself.

Another possible oddity is that, when I see the e-mail envelope in
mutt prior to sending, with the From: and To: fields, etc., the From:
field is blank.  I had assumed it would show my e-mail address, which
is orthodox@xxxxxxxxxxx

I hope the assembled veterans here will have mercy on me and try to
think what kind of mistake in either .muttrc or in my ssmtp config
file could be producing this result.  I am almost a total noob with
mutt and its muttrc file, and so far as I can see, I've got it filled
out correctly with my e-mail username and my ISP's domain name.  I
used the muttrc builder program.  For the heck of it, here is my ssmtp
config file, because it's short:

#
# Config file for sSMTP sendmail
#
# The person who gets all mail for userids < 1000
# Make this empty to disable rewriting.
orthodox=postmaster

# The place where the mail goes. The actual machine name is required no
# MX records are consulted. Commonly mailhosts are named mail.domain.com
mailhub=mail.ntelos.net

# Where will the mail seem to come from?
rewriteDomain=ntelos.net

# The full hostname
hostname=orthobox

# Are users allowed to set their own From: address?
# YES - Allow the user to specify their own From: address
# NO - Use the system generated From: address
FromLineOverride=YES

My computer's name is orthobox.  Not sure if that's what's supposed to
go in the hostname= line in the config file above but that's what I
put.

I can't figure out where either mutt or ssmtp is getting the username
for my user account on my box here.  That username is seth, and it's
sending all mail to seth [at] ntelos.net.  Very frustrating situation.

I hope I will learn something from this and not keep beating my head
against a stone wall.  I have changed most options that looked likely
over and over and can't seem to fix this problem.  I am beginning to
think it might not be an ssmtp problem, but I don't know for sure.

Seth Williamson
Slings Gap
Franklin County, VA