Re: send-hook question (or Delivered-To: hook?)

On 15:27 Mon 22 May 2006, Alain Bench wrote:
>  On Monday, May 22, 2006 at 8:52:51 +0800, phyrster wrote:
>
> > Could you check what's wrong here?
>
>     With pleasure. There are some bad points to review:
>
>     Further enhancing suggestions are:

Alain, the reply must have taken a lot of your time and I am really obliged
to it. I tested the settings you gave me in the previous message and felt it
is complicated for me. But I will test more when I have more time on my
hands.

I noticed that in message header there is actually one line:

My question is: apart from using send-hook and folder-hook, it is possible
that mutt 'hook' this header and perform some action?

What I have in mind is that if the header contains

then mutt should always use this address when I reply to the message. In that
case, I will always have unified reply address and don't have to worry about
which mail address I am using.

Is it possible?

Phyrster