Re: send-hook question

On 23:00 Sun 21 May 2006, Alain Bench wrote:
> Hello,
>  On Sunday, May 21, 2006 at 13:35:16 +0800, phyrster wrote:
> > Sometimes when reading mailing lists, I want to reply to that person
> > instead of the whole list. But as always, my default email address is
> > used as From: address instead of the one used for subscription.

>     Use folder-hooks manipulating $from, instead of send-hooks.
>
> > if the To: address in my mailbox is mail@xxxxxxxxxxx, how to configure
> > mutt so that when replying, the From: address will also be
> > mail@xxxxxxxxxxx?
>
>     Use the $reverse_name feature.

Here is how I configured but it still doesn't work(when in folder 'list' when
I press r, my default address is used instead of the one subscribed to the
list). Could you check what's wrong here?

-----
set reverse_name=yes
alternates ((phyrster|mabque)@gmail.com|example@*.|bxale@xxxxxxxxx)

folder-hook mutt|list my_hdr From: phyrster@xxxxxxxxx

send-hook '~t "(phyrster|wmii|rxvt|mutt|lists|debian|list)"' '\
                set sig_dashes=no; \
                set signature= ~/mail/.quote_signature|; \
                my_hdr From: phyrster <phyrster@xxxxxxxxx>'
-----

the send-hook part is ok. I just included them because the wiki says that
active my_hdr can affect alternates.

--
regards
phyrster