Inserts my login username for my mail username

This may possibly be an ssmpt problem, I don't know.

I am trying to get mutt up and running, a very frustrating process.  I
finally have it receiving mail via mutt's own pop facility via a few
lines in muttrc.

I am trying to use ssmtp as the sending agent, after failing to get
exim configured properly.

When I try to send a mail, I get an error message like this in mutt:

ssmtp: 550 5.2.2 <seth@xxxxxxxxxx>... Mailbox seth@xxxxxxxxxx is Full.

seth is my username on my local box.  ntelos.net is my ISP.  There is
a seth@xxxxxxxxxx, another person, and this may be his mailbox, but
I'm not sure.

The problem is that no matter to whom I address an e-mail in mutt, I
get this same error message, as if I'd sent the message to
seth@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am at a loss to figure out what's going on.  Any suggestions from anybody?

Seth Williamson
Slings Gap
Franklin County, VA