Re: how to change send_charset on the fly?

On 18:24 Fri 19 May 2006, Alain Bench wrote:
> Hi,

>     That's not optimal, but should work. So your problem is elsewhere.
> Editor setting, broken html mail, parasite chars in muttrc or locale?

I guess so. My problem only occurs when I reply to some html messages. For
plain texts, it worked fine. But I checked the headers of the html messages
and found that they do specify correct charset and the message is displayed
alright.

So is there a workaround to this problem?

Btw, Alian, where did you get those nice mutt tips for your signature? Could
you send me a copy?

--
regards
phyrster