Re: chinese word becomes __, when save attachment file

 On Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 10:24:44 +0200, Ye Fei wrote:

> * Alain Bench (veronatif@xxxxxxx) wrote:
>> There are conflicting charsets and useless settings [in locale]
> I use mutt-1.5.11 debian testing version, and then follow your
> suggestion, and test "locale charmap", and "locale -a". It still does
> not work. The deb file from Anders does work.

    Good! You can still keep the refined set of environment variables
(LANG=zh_CN.GBK and LC_TIME=C only).

 On Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 9:54:48 +0200, Ye Fei wrote:

>> Please keep list traffic on the list.
> Sorry, I am a newbie to the mutt mailing list and forget to CC to
> mutt-users@xxxxxxxxx

    No problem. I <bounce-message>d both our lacking mails to complete
the list. Note you can use the <list-reply> function (bound to shift-L
by default) to automatically do the right thing: Publish to the mailing
list, with additional courtesy copies only to people wanting one. See
infosig.

> Anyway, thank you very much for your help.

    You're most welcome!

Bye!    Alain.