Re: chinese word becomes __, when save attachment file

Hello,

 On Friday, May 12, 2006 at 17:12:37 +0200, Ye Fei wrote:

> When I receive an email with attachment file with chinese name, it can
> be displayed correctly in mutt. However when I save it to disk, all
> the chinese words become _________

    This sounds maybe related to some bug with similar effect, where
attachment names are munged by <resend-message> (ESC e). Now here, on
saving, Chinese names are OK. Could you please show us the headers of
the MIME part, your locale, and the setting of $rfc2047_parameters?
While at it, also give us all your charset related settings.

Bye!    Alain.
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?