Re: [meta] Reinjection

Hi Michelle,

 On Thursday, May 11, 2006 at 23:35:22 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> Realy weired... I have gotten only 8 messages today and the last 2
> days nothing. No one duplicated message.

    Overzealous filtering? Your "today" is May 11, and we're in the same
timezone, right? There were on the list more messages those days:

 - May  9: 10 msgs
 - May 10:  7 msgs
 - May 11: 11 msgs (including 2 dupes)

    As for reinjection: The guy replied privatly: He's sorry,
unsubscribes as immediate preserving measure, and will investigate
later. Whatever it was, we should hopefully see no further dupes.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Legitimate mails?
See the archives for more discussion on why this should,