Re: chinese word becomes __, when save attachment file

Hi,
In recent days, I could not access internet, so I reply so late.
I use Anders's mutt deb, it works perfectly.
I do not know why.

Sorry, I am a newbie to the mutt mailing list and forget to CC to
mutt-users@xxxxxxxxx

Anyway, thank you very much for your help.
yf

--
yefei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx