Re: Mutt and mairix

On 07May2006 18:03, danny <danny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| I want to be able to use mairix within mutt.

Just curious. Why?

I tend to run mairix from a spare shell window. If your intent is to
run a mairix query and then enter the folder so created, I do this with
a small shell script that basicly runs mairix, opens mutt on the result
and then tidies up after the mutt exits.

It's not as seemless as doing it inside mutt may be, but I'm often
doing for reference reasons and don't even want to leave my current
mutt context.

I know this doesn't help solve your basic question.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

There is this special biologist word we use for 'stable'. It is 'dead'.
        - Jack Cohen