Mutt and mairix

Hi list,

I want to be able to use mairix within mutt.

I can get mairix with the following macro:
generic \eS <shell-escape>mairix </return>

But I want mutt to auto change to mairix's mfolder
after I submitted the mairix search string.

Can it be done?

At the moment I have something like this:

And no, the above macro DOES NOT work. (Yes, you may laugh at it :-) )

Thank You

Danny

ps (just another quick question : How can I make mutt display all folders in "folder view" with new mail in bold or a different colour. Apologies if this one has been asked before)