Re: Mutt and mairix

Hi danny

> I want to be able to use mairix within mutt.
> I can get mairix with the following macro:
> generic \eS <shell-escape>mairix </return>
> But I want mutt to auto change to mairix's mfolder
> after I submitted the mairix search string.
> Can it be done?

I have to following line in my muttrc:

macro index S "<shell-escape>rm -f
/home/gerhard/mail/mairix/cur/*&<enter><change-folder-readonly>=mairix\n<shell-escape>mairix
 " "Run a Mairix search"

Found somewhere on the net. Works like a charm. Even removes any old
search results from the directory.

For this to work you first of all have to create the given
maildir-directory where mairix should save its result.

HTH

--
cu
  --== Jerri ==--