Updated muttrc builder

Hi,

After a couple of months of festering, I've got round* to updating the
muttrcbuilder at http://muttrcbuilder.org/. I've fixed an embarrassing
bug that caused it to drop some of the values entered, added the ability
to have your muttrc built with the manual included (like the old muttrc
builder did) and added support for mutt 1.5.11, debian sarge's
mutt-1.5.9 and muttng-20050909.

As always, bug reports and enhancement suggestions welcome. It's been
suggested there ought to be a page to configure keybindings, and
possibly also tick boxes to include common/useful macros, so I might get
round to adding those features some day.

Regards,

Luke
* - well an email I recently received gave me a good kick in the right
direction. And rebuilding my own muttrc with the builder helped me spot
some issues too.