Re: Problem with IMAP folder browsing

Looks like I have some idea of where to look now. Seems that my version
of mutt was compiled with debugging enabled. Using 'mutt -d 10' I got
the following in the log...

/* snip */
imap_browse: mbox: Lists
> a0073 LIST "" "Lists"
< * LIST () "/" "Lists"
< * LIST () "/" "Lists/Cryptogram"
< * LIST () "/" "Lists/Freshmeat"
< * LIST () "/" "Lists/GNessus"
< * LIST () "/" "Lists/LinuxFS"
< * LIST () "/" "Lists/LinuxKernel"
< * LIST () "/" "Lists/Mutt"
< * LIST () "/" "Lists/Oculan"
< * LIST () "/" "Lists/Security"
< * LIST () "/" "Lists/XenSource"
< a0073 OK LIST completed
imap_init_browse: adding parent Lists////////
imap_browse: Quoting mailbox scan: Lists////////// -> "Lists//////////%"
> a0074 LIST "" "Lists//////////%"
< a0074 OK LIST completed
/* snip */

Notice the imap_init_browse() is what *appears* to be incorrect.

-Brian

Kyle Wheeler [kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at
02:25:32PM -0500: