Re: Mutt 1.5.9i never detecting new mail

Michael Tatge escribe:
> * On Fri, Dec 30, 2005 Ismael Valladolid Torres (ivalladt@xxxxxxxxxxx)
> muttered:
> > But running mutt 1.5.9i on Debian sarge I never get notified on new
> > mail on any mailbox, 'N' isn't show and when pressing 'c' no mailbox
> > is suggested.
>
> What kind of mailboxes? How is the filesystem mounted? Did you compile
> with --enable-buffy-size?

They are mbox files on an ext3 partition, and according to mutt -v
output, --enable-buffy-size is not enabled.

> > Should I upgrade to 1.5.10?
>
> I'd upgrade to 1.5.11 then.

Looks like 1.5.11 is available in Debian unstable, time to try a
backport!

Cordially, Ismael
--
Dropping science like when Galileo dropped his orange