Re: Mutt 1.5.9i never detecting new mail

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 the mental interface of
Ismael Valladolid Torres told:

> Elimar Riesebieter escribe:
[...]
> > Check Debians /etc/Muttrc for any missmatching you want to overwrite
> > in your own muttrc.
>
> I will but what kind of mismatching could disallow checking for new
> mail?

Uuuuh, I don't have a 1.5.9 avilable here. Rename /etc/Muttrc to
/etc/Muttrc.`date +%y-%m-%d` and restart mutt. Check something
changed and grep through Muttrc then.

HTH
Elimar

--
  Obviously the human brain works like a computer.
  Since there are no stupid computers humans can't be stupid.