Re: auto spell check before send

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 the mental interface of
Jason Helfman told:

> Nice! Thank you.
>
> I am curious, though, about one more thing. I've always wondered why spell
> checking never checks the subject. Is there a way to have it look through
> specific headers too?

I configured mutt with set edit_headers. So the headers are editable
in my as editor chosen Vim.
:setlocal spell spelllang=en_us
does the job in vim70aa. In other Vims check :help spell and other
editors (are there any others? ;)) you will mostly have the
possibility to do it with (a|i)spell for sure.

HTH
Elimar

--
  Numeric stability is probably not all that
  important when you're guessing;-)