Re: Reading mail stored in a DB

I just used the compressed mail folders patch, and archivemail program. I have a cron every month to zip up the mail and if I need to go back I can open the mail. If you aren't sure which month/year your mail is in "zcat *.gz >> all.gz; mutt -f all.gz"

Or..

Maybe this will help.

http://www.rc0.org.uk/mairix/

-Jason

On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 09:09:17AM +0100, Travis Spencer thus spake: