Re: alternates, was: scrollbar is sluggish

Am 2005-12-14 17:12 -0500 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
> * Matthew D. Fuller <fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-14-05 17:07]:
> > I'm pretty sure alternates only affects addresses in To:/Cc:.

Hence my question how to detect answering to ML and set From:
accordingly...

> the regex was incorrect.

Was or is? When I pointed out it worked once it was an reply to me since
i exchanged r and L again. I bounced a copy to the ML afterwards to the
ML, so when it worked Patrick sent the mail to lists@xxxxxxxxxx This
time the regexp was functional, of course.

Question is, how to deal with several mailing list collected into an
imap mailbox and chosing another From: dependend on lists@xxxxxxxxx
according not in To: or Cc:

> Please, unless *specifically* requested, respond to the list.  Anyone
> who wants a second or third copy can request such.

I think so myself but messed up either this time ;-/

GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF