Two manipulations I do a lot

There are few operations which I would love to be
able to do more smoothly using mutt. I wonder how
people are doing them, because I find the way I do
them rather clunky.

1. I receive a message from X, with Y's address in
   the message body or in the Cc or To fields. If
   I want to send Y a message, I have to:
      - using the mouse, copy Y's address
        from the message body or header
      - quit viewing the current message
      - invoke the "mail" function (default 'm')
      - paste Y's address and start editing

   I would love to be able to just press one key
   in pager mode and be presented with a list of
   addresses found in the *whole* header *and* the
   body of the message (the way urlview does it)
   and be able to just pick one or many addresses
   and immediately be editing a new messge to that
   recipient.

2. (a little more tricky I think) While replying
   to a message, I want to quote a passage from
   another message in my mailbox. Currently I need
   to:

   - postpone the message I am editing
   - go find the message containing the
     desired passage
   - open it with vim (err, the external editor)
   - save the passage I want in a temporary file
   - recall the postponed message
   - read in the temporary file with the desired
     passage.

   I am not so sure what would be the desired
   behavior in this case, but I do wonder how
   others do it. I do this quite often and find
   it pretty inconvenient.

--
JR