Re: display japanese

that weird prompt is actually just the cursor. nothing like my original
prompt, i was figuring since i am still in bash the prompt should look
the same, but it's just nothing but the cursor, so i don't really know
how to post that.
but thanks, i'll try the other font too.

--
  --Eric Dan ericdan@xxxxxxxx
  UCLA ID#103297286|Linux 2.6.13-ARCH (i686)