tree view for mutt?

Hi

I have been trying to search for a mutt patch(or even something independent
of mutt, that might work with mutt) that will show me a tree view of my
folders. By tree view, I mean a list of mail folders, and which of them
have how many mails. Being able to switch to that mail folder might be
icing on top. Google is not very helpful since it interprets tree view in
different ways and shows me pages totally unrelated to mutt.

Do I have any options for this?

Also, what do users use for searching mails in various mutt folders?

Aseem.

--
"Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary
desert sand of dead habit" -- Geetanjali