Displaying a message after a macro

Hi!

I haven't been able to find this in the fine manual. Maybe you are able to point me in the appropriate direction.

I have a macro that saves without asking anything a message in a determinate folder (=HaveToReply).

It works, but when i use that macro the only thing i see is that the message is deleted in the inbox. I know that if it is working now it shouldn't stop working in the future, but i'd love to get a message saying something like "Message saved", or "Success!", or anytyhing like that.

So, my question is:
Is there any function to display a custom message in the bottom line (like when you are going to go out of mutt and it asks: "Quit Mutt? ([yes]/no):"

If its not a function like that:
Is there any configuration option that makes mutt display a message after saving a message in another mailbox?

Thanks a lot for your attention!

-- Matiyam