some Question about Mutt

Dear,

    Our organization is planning a big project which
is a Linux-Embedded system and will be sold as
products in the market.
    It is necessary for us to choose a MUA product.
>From internet, we found your MUA product -- Mutt, and
we are very interested in it, so we have a few
important questions to ask though some of the answers
to them might be found in your website, but we are a
little afraid whether the information might be
out-of-date.
    We will really appreciate your help if you could
help us find the answers to the following questions:

   1. We find the Mutt supports the MIME, and we seach
the www.mutt.org we got a little information for the
S/MIME.Does it mean the Mutt is support the S/MIME?

  2. Does it support MIME Message/Partial?

  3. Does it support MDN( Message Disposition
Notifications)?

  4. Does it embed MTA function?

   Maybe some of questions are not suitable, but any
informations will help us a lot.

   Thank you very much again!
   Wish a successful further cooperation!

Best regards