OT: so much mail

I've been toying with the idea of temporarily dropping my subscription
to mutt-users, because -mostly because of Katrina- I have so damn much
email to deal with every day.

Mostly I have been marking everything read (as I lately do all my
subscriptions: Huffington,
Morford, Slashdot, Thinkgeek, etc) and just going ~on~ from there.  But every
once in a while I read a thread in mutt-users and see the cool ideas everyone
has and
I just can't dump it.

julie

ps no I have tried digest mode in other lists and just really don't like
it.  I am just blowing steam here.  And saying this is a good list.
Thanks for being here.