Re: "Have to reply" messages

Hello Kostas,

 On Saturday, September 10, 2005 at 6:58:24 PM +0300, Kostas Blekos wrote:

> what methods do you people use, to mark messages that need replying
> to?

    I Flag and mark Old. I have a "color index" defined for the ~F~O
condition to see them easely, and the fact they are Old permits to
easely jump to them with <next-unread>. Unless the folder is overloaded
with old and new mails: Then I use a <search> or <limit> on ~F~O.

    Wow! Just done such <limit> in mutt-users, got 35 "have to reply",
with the oldest from July... 2004. Guess one day I'll get enough
motivation to... do a DGC-like merciless expunging ;-).

Bye!    Alain.
--
 KW> Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
 I'm not really here, but also try nuking your header cache.
  -- BC in "Real Programmers Don't Eat Cache on Holidays" --