Re: some Question about Mutt

On Monday, September 12 at 06:41 PM, quoth Tian WenQiang:
  1. We find the Mutt supports the MIME, and we seach
the www.mutt.org we got a little information for the
S/MIME.Does it mean the Mutt is support the S/MIME?

Yes.

 2. Does it support MIME Message/Partial?

 3. Does it support MDN( Message Disposition
Notifications)?

No idea on those two.

 4. Does it embed MTA function?

As in, does it speak SMTP? No, but there are patches out there to make it do that. It doesn't queue messages, though.

~Kyle
--
I have learned to be less confident in the conclusions of human reason, and give more credit to the honesty of contrary opinions.
                         -- Thomas Jefferson to Edward Livingston, 1824