Re: Display pgp signatures inline

<quote who="Bob Proulx" on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 11:27:25AM EDT>

> Hmm...  For me that is the default.  But I am using the Debian version
> of mutt.  Looking in /etc/Muttrc I see that Debian has the following.
> Perhaps if you put this in your ~/.muttrc file this will do what you
> are asking?  You may have to adjust the paths to match your machine.
> YMMV.  Works for me.  Etcetera, etcetera...
>
> # GnuPG configuration
 <--mutt pgp config snipped-->

I'm using Ubuntu Breezy and have the exact same configuration. I also checked
that Im sourcing it correctly from ~/.muttrc, however Im still unsure what I
should be
using to view the pgp attachment. Do I need anything special setup in
mailcap to display sigs?

Thanks
Seth