Re: Test condition for 'unset record'

Good afternoon Chrisoph,

On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 05:04:33PM +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Re: John J. Foster in <20050805150046.GB3467@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > What I'd like is a test condition so that if I'm doing a reply (r) to
> > that individual (offlist), then I don't do an 'unset record', but rather
> > keep a copy in my 'sent items'.
>
> ~l              message is addressed to a known mailing list

I understand how to use patterns for both limiting and tagging, but
can't seem to get it to work in muttrc. Could you please explain a little
further? What I'm looking for is basically:

folder-hook if ~l then unset record else set record=sent_folder

Thanks,
John
--
Contrary to the lie machine, the world is not safer.