Re: how to reply to mailing list address by default?

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 03:49:11PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Mark E. Mallett <mem@xxxxxxxxx> [07-20-05 15:38]:
> > I admit to only looking at a sample of one.  I've checked another
> > sample, though: your message (the message to which I am responding).  It
> > arrived with that header.  So I've now doubled my accuracy...
>
> Then you added it,

nope, but

> because the list does not

now that I realize that, I'll be adding it to my incoming mutt-users
messages if it's not already set to something.

> and I do not and this post does not have it,

actually this (meaning yours) does have it; you are probably using the
list-reply command with "set_followup_to=yes" .  You sure you are not
seeing it in your own posts to the list?  (and that you're looking at
the message coming in front the list, and not at an 'fcc' or
'bcc' copy to yourself?)

mm