Re: going to back to mailboxes list

On 2005-07-14, malahal@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I use 'mutt -y' to get the list of mailboxes. If I enter a specific
> mailbox to read the new emails, how do I go back to the 'mailboxes' list
> again?

Type the letter 'c'.  That is the default key binding for the
change-folder function.  You will see in the command line the name
of the first mailbox in your mailboxes list that contains new mail.
Typing a space will cycle through the list of mailboxes containing
new mail.  To see a list of mailboxes as you do when starting mutt
with '-y', hit the tab key twice.

This behavior is described in the mutt manual in section 3.11,
"Defining mailboxes which receive mail".

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division