Re: signature and batch mode.

Hi George,

Please use decent line wrapping when sending e-mails!

* Badinter, George <george.badinter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [28-06-2005 00:20]:

> My signature seem to be working fine in the command line mode. If I
> use mutt  it reads my .muttrc  set signature=~/.signature  and
> appends the file. However, if I use mutt in batch mode
>
> such as - mutt -s Test  george.badinter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx < /tmp/test  -
> I can't make mutt to append a signature file.

In this mode, mutt reads the entire body from standard input - it
does not append a signature.  The solution would be to add a signature
to the /tmp/test file, in your case.

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

MISS, n.  The title with which we brand unmarried women to indicate
that they are in the market.  Miss, Missis (Mrs.) and Mister (Mr.) are
the three most distinctly disagreeable words in the language, in sound
and sense.  Two are corruptions of Mistress, the other of Master.
-Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"