Re: purge confirmation

Hi Nabeel,

Please use decent line wrapping when sending e-mails!

* Nabeel Khatri <nabeel@xxxxxxxx> [28-06-2005 00:26]:

> any way to prevent mutt asking me if i want to purge messages when i
> exit or hit $ (sync-mailbox)?  i'd like it to do it automatically,
> without asking.

Although I don't recommend it to you, it is possible:

  set delete=yes

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

MISS, n.  The title with which we brand unmarried women to indicate
that they are in the market.  Miss, Missis (Mrs.) and Mister (Mr.) are
the three most distinctly disagreeable words in the language, in sound
and sense.  Two are corruptions of Mistress, the other of Master.
-Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"