Re: produce multipart/alternative

On Thu, Apr 07 2005 - 22:58, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> An alternative/multipart is created with
>
>   ________________________________________________
>  /
> | To: ...
> | From: ...
> | Subject: ...
> | Date: ....

> | This is a text
> |
> | --ma.blubber.boundary
> |
> | <HTML>
> | <HEAD><TITLE></TITLE></HEAD>
> | <BODY>
> | <H1>This is a text</H1>
> | </BODY>
> | </HTML>
> |
> | --ma.blubber.boundary--

yes, I understood how the plain text mail is suppose to be to be
understood as a "multipart/alternative".
but I just can find a way to tell mutt to generate such a mail from a
given plain text mail.

it seems pressing "y" generate all the boundaries.
so I never get "multipart/alternative" but "multipart/mixed" mail.

--
,- This mail runs ------.
`--------- NetBSD/i386 -'