Is there a hook for going from a message to the index?

Hi there.

I've been using scoring and message-hook to change the colour of the
status bar depending on who sent the message:

message-hook '~A' "color status cyan default"
message-hook '~n 7-' "color status red default"
message-hook '~n -3' "color status brightblack default"

This works fine, except when I leave the message to go back to the
index. The status bar retains the colour it had for the last displayed
message.

This isn't a major problem, but I keep thinking there must be some way
to reset the status bar colour (to cyan).

At the moment, all I can think of is trying to macro something to make
Mutt re-enter the folder. Since it often has over three thousand
e-mails, this would not be fast.

I'm using the Fedora Core 3 standard mutt, if it makes any difference.

Thanks,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | After all, all he did was string together a lot
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | of old, well-known quotations.