Re: Is there a hook for going from a message to the index?

* James Wilkinson [Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:06:16 +0000]:

  (probaby you already got answers and I haven't seen them because of
  the mailist lag. anyway, replying.)

> This works fine, except when I leave the message to go back to the
> index. The status bar retains the colour it had for the last displayed
> message.

> This isn't a major problem, but I keep thinking there must be some way
> to reset the status bar colour (to cyan).

  rebind the key you use to go back to the index (I have 'i', can't
  remember if that's the default or I changed) to a macro that resets
  the colour and then goes to the index.

  hth,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

One of my most productive days was throwing away 1000 lines of code.
                -- Ken Thompson