Re: tip: start vim with interacive mode: set editor="vim +:$ +:star!"

Salve Mutt users!

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Robert Michel wrote:

> Salve!
>
> After a little help with the vim-user mailinglist (thank you Gary) and a
> reminder to read the help I have a small tip for your muttrc:
>
> set editor="vim +:$ +:star!" #start vim on top of the body with the inserting
> mode

Sorry, I was a little bit to euphoric about this options - +:$ with
interactive mode will create a full quote when you reply emails.

So better use still +:8 together with +:star! ;)

But maybe there is a way to find a hack use
 /pattern +1 line or when pattern was not found +:$.

Anybody ideas?

Greetings,
rob