Re: [newbie?] failure copying messages

* Niels Aan de Brugh <debrugh@xxxxxx> [17-11-2004 14:12]:

> When I try to copy a message from my spool file (/var/mail/debrugh) or
> mbox (~/Mail/mbox) to another mbox (e.g. ~/Mail/mutt) most messages are
> not appended, but some are. Like when I try to move all email from this
> mailing list (the only one I'm subscribed to here at work) I do: T ~l C
> =mutt. Then I look into =mutt, and only one or two messages are
> actually appended (I also checked the file with vi, they're really not
> there). Last time, mutt only copied the message from Sören Edzen,
> message ID <20041116213423.GA15251@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Do you have auto_tag set?  Else, you'll need to supply the tag-prefix (;)
operator before copying the messages, to make sure the copy operation
operates on *all* tagged messages.

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

This is not a spam.  You receive this message because you are on.
a list of email addresses I have bought.