Disregard this. Sent to the wrong maillist. (was: Re: Is there any problem with filesystem ext3)

I want to apologize. By misstake I sent this to the wrong maillist.
It was ment for amanda-users. Somehow both addresses got in in the
To field.

* Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-11-17 05:42]:

--
Sören Edzen, Sweden