Re: Mutt encryption vs Kmail

begin  quotation of C Hamel on 2004-11-16 21:18:51 -0600:

> I am running SuSE 9 Pro and the mutt that comes with it.  Signing messages
> is no problem but the encryption is not working correctly, apparently, as
> nobody can open them except for me --and only in Mutt.  If generated w/Kmail
> I cannot open them in Mutt & vice versa.

The last time I used Kmail it signed/encrypted inline, while Mutt's
default is to use PGP/MIME.  I suspect this is your problem.  I don't
know about Kmail, but you are able to choose between PGP/MIME and
inline in mutt.  If you search around a bit, you can find procmail
recipies to convert one to the other.