Re: Personalized flags

E' inutile che tu faccia finta di nulla e ti guardi intorno, caro Frank
Altpeter, perche' ho le prove, il sabato 06 novembre 2004, alle 08:57 hai
scritto:

> Just a guess since i can't test it here without formail, but that should work:
>
> macro index \ea       "<pipe-message>formail -A 'X-Status: A'" "Flag current
> message with A"
>
> macro pager \ea       "<pipe-message>formail -A 'X-Status: A'" "Flag current
> message with A"
>
> So pressing ESC-a in the index or pager view would flag the message with
> 'A' and so on. There's other possible options for you within the formail
> manpage instead of using '-A', so check that first if above (e.g.
> '-I' for replace instead of '-A' for add) is suitable for you.

I don't know formail (now I study it just a little bit ;-) ), but it
seems a easy way to do what I want.
But... I try, ESC-a and mutt ask:

Open a pipe with the command:  formail -A 'X-Status: A'

(I hope is the correct translation - I have localized mutt version)

I give enter and than I can see the mail with the modified header.
The shall says:
Press any kay...

Enter again and I'm back in mutt, but when I quit the mail hasn't the
flag :-(

> Showing the given custom flag back in mutt's index view is AFAIK not
> possible, though.

What a pity! :-(
Fortunatelly now this is not a problem, while is a problem delete pesonalized
flag
from mutt if I mistake ;-)

Arwan
--