Re: How to send simple html emails

Hi,

* Peter Bisset wrote (2004-11-02 03:09):
>It was interesting that, despite giving the reason I
>wanted to send html email, someone still thought it
>was a bad idea, or at least a little suspect.

And I agree with him. I think the reason you gave is bogus, there is
no problem to do this in plain text mail.

As I often heard and sometimes said, you can only choose the
questions here, not the answers.

Thorsten
--
A 'No' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a
'Yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble.