To: pbisset@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: foo1@xxxxxxx
Subject: A simple example
<HTML>
<head></head>
<h1>Hi there!</h1>
An example of an HTML message.<p>
pbisset@desley>

and have tried sending this like this:

cat x | mutt -H /dev/stdin

However, for some reason the headers come across as:

<snip>
From: Peter Bisset <foo1@xxxxxxx>
To: pbisset@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
</snip>

If I telnet to the smtp server and type the email
using the SMTP commands it appears perfectly in
Outlook. It just looks like the content-type gets
overwritten when coming from mutt.

Can someone pls help me - have searched and searched,
but can't find out how to do it or what I am doing
wrong. I don't want to send graphics (yet;-), just a
message with a very long URL hidden.

Thanks