Re: Checking for new mail in IMAP folders

On Sunday, October 31 at 01:24 PM, quoth Haakon Riiser:
> [The following applies to Mutt 1.5.6i; CVS head from 2004-09-04.]
>
> I have tried to find a way to check for new mail in IMAP folders
> without having to enter one of the folders.  My current solution
> is this macro:
>
>   macro browser $ \
>     "<search>INBOX.Sent\n<select-entry><change-folder>?<toggle-mailboxes>"

How about setting all of your mailboxes using the "mailboxes" command,
and then you can use the <check-new> to check all the mailboxes you
listed.

~Kyle
--
When your router is on a clapper, you're not allowed to browse anything
funny.