Re: take address

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004, Matthew M Davis delivered in simple text monotone:

But the alias command ONLY grabs the sender's addy.  mail2muttalias
looks for ANY email address in the message.

Ah right, I guess I never found much use for needing to do something like that
so it didn't cross my mind.  If there's an email within the body of the message
that I wanted to add to my address book i've got it setup in my right context
menu to add highlighted email text automatically to aliases.