Re: take address

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004, Matthew M Davis guffawed:

On Saturday 30 October at  5:10am, Lythande Bluestar had this to say:

Have I missed a pine-like function, somewhere in mutt, that will allow
you to pick out addresses from the mail to create an alias from, not
being limited to just the sender?

Charles Cazabon's mail2muttalias does that, but I don't think mutt
does it natively.

--

Matthew M Davis
<mmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Heya Matt.  You lawyers aren't as bright as you used to be huh? :)

Hit 'a' for alias, it's a builtin command you can find if you use the '?'.
This will allow you to store the sender as an alias and ask you the appropriate
fill in the blank fields.