Re: Macro to perform 'mark as read' and 'delete entry'

On 30/10/2004 at 20:52,
Chris Green <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I still don't understand why you want to both delete *and* mark as
> read, isn't delete enough?  What in particular does 'mark as read'
> give you in addition?

Sorry, currently I am using the following mapping:

  folder-hook .  'macro pager d "s~/Mail/trash\n" "move message to trash"'
  folder-hook .  'macro index d "s~/Mail/trash\n" "move message to trash"'

  (to simulate a trash, and don't purge messages immediately).

So if I leave "deleted" message with "new message" flag, when I perform
'c<enter>' (get new messages), Mutt give me it again. :(

Thank you,

--
Douglas Augusto